- Owning the client relationship – You create engagement strategies and build long-lasting relationships by understanding each customer’s challenges and strategic goals.
- Grow the value for every customer and monetize their success. Unlocking upsell opportunities next to renewing customers, you also develop strategies to bring additional value to our users
- Improve every step of the customer experience - implement best practices for onboarding, product implementations and adoption. Delight every stakeholder by providing value proactively.
- Making data-driven decisions – identify and track the health status of your customers and develop strategies to maximize engagement and retention metrics. Measure which accounts will be successful and which are at risk of churn.
- Setting up & improving processes and structures – You are responsible for scaling our Customer Success function and implementing the digital tools that support this growth.
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success: Manage multiple stakeholders and work closely together with Sales, Marketing and Product Development to continuously improve our platform and client satisfaction
- Building the foundations to scale your team – As the company grows, your team will need to keep pace. Lead and build a diverse, powerful team, define compensation plans and develop every team member to ensure best performances
- You bring in at least 4 years in a B2B SaaS client-facing role (e.g. customer success, account management, and/or consulting)
- You have already experienced growth in a startup environment and enjoy the journey from 1 M to 20 M € in ARR.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- You have a great understanding of how data-driven decision-making can transform both products and businesses.
- Experience with and passion for social media and/or influencer marketing is a strong plus.
- You are technically savvy and have an interest in leveraging data, analytics and automation to drive demonstrable ROI.
- You are a strong communicator in English and/or German and able to manage stakeholders effectively
THIS POSITION IS MADE FOR YOU IF:
- You are a people manager at heart - you have already hired a team and love mentoring, leading and contributing to the professional development of those around you, helping them succeed and grow
- You are a quick learner and enjoy working in an ever-changing and fast-paced high-growth startup environment.
- You have strong collaboration, time-management, negotiation and prioritization skills
- You bring in a customer and solution-oriented mindset and pay close attention to the needs of the customers you work with
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Start-up spirit, a collaborative environment, and a close-knit team of motivated, fun people
- Open-spaced office with room for creativity (plus: a chill-out area to enjoy the occasional after-work beer)
- Lots of fun with our many gadgets like Playstation, VR, darts, tabletop soccer & our own fleet of e-Scooters to take you to and from our centrally located office
- In-house library with free books
- Unlimited supply of free coffee & other drinks
- Flexible hours, Workation, and our legendary Sunny Fridays (+5 extra vacation days in July!)
- Awesome team events (trips, hackathons) and much more
The minimum salary is EUR 42.000,00 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.