In this role you have the chance to make a powerful contribution to a fast-growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space. Through seeking new business opportunities in our target markets you actively drive sales and grow our customer base in the influencer marketing industry. While reaching out to new leads via various channels, you will be the first point of contact and voice of Storyclash. This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional to learn and develop their career in software sales.
As a SDR at Storyclash you will:
- Utilize our own data to actively research and identify target companies, key contacts and critical account information
- Generate meetings with our target audience through various touchpoints and outbound activities
- Evaluate your leads' interest in Storyclash and convince them of the potential benefits - until they are qualified and ready to talk to the sales team
- Use all available channels like LinkedIn, e-mail and telephone to generate overall awareness and interest in our solution
- Drive attendance to various events like webinars or conferences and provide post-event follow-up
- Run account-based outbound and nurture campaigns in collaboration with our marketing team
- Be the voice of Storyclash and act as a contact person for the company during the entire qualification phase
We value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences!
At Storyclash, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skillsets, and perspectives. For us, passion and personality comes before education. We hire people who care deeply about supporting each other's growth and advocate a culture of mutual respect and inclusion.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who:
- Is proactive, committed, and can take responsibility for their work
- Is an excellent communicator and doesn't shy away from talking to a prospect
- Shows enthusiasm for social media and working with DTC brands from different industries (such as fashion, beauty, or sports)
- Has first sales or sales development experience. Pluspoints for experience in the eCommerce/SaaS space and having worked with Hubspot or comparable CRM systems before.
- Is self-motivated to crush their goals, and has fun while doing it 💪
What we offer:
- The chance to develop yourself in a collaborative environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- High degree of autonomy with flexible time management. Home office? Remote work? Workation? All welcome!
- Open-spaced office with room for creativity & fun. Plus, a chill-out/fun area to enjoy the occasional after-work beer 🎮
- Our legendary Sunny Fridays (+5 extra vacation days in July) 🌈
- A monthly lunch budget, unlimited coffee, drinks and other snacks to keep your spirits high throughout the day
- Training & education budget
- Subsidized e-car subscription
- Awesome team events like company trips, Hackathons, and much more...
- Your well-being is our top priority! If there is something that is important to you but is not on this list, please let us know! :)
The minimum salary is EUR 28.000,00 gross per year, this amount excludes performance bonuses/commissions. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.