As an Account Executive at Storyclash you will:
- Contribute to building the sales pipeline and driving our revenue growth as part of our 6-person sales team
- Continuously develop our customer portfolio through new customer acquisition and maintaining selected long-term customer relationships
- Be responsible for the entire sales cycle of your leads and opportunities, including prospecting, targeting through all available channels, online demos, and contract negotiation
- Act as an essential component in the execution of our growth strategy in the target markets DACH and Europe
- Proactively handle international inbound leads coming in through our marketing channels
- Always try new approaches to present Storyclash creatively to potential customers at different touchpoints (from events to online conferences to social media)
We value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences!
At Storyclash, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skillsets, and perspectives. For us, passion and personality comes before education. We hire people who care deeply about supporting each other's growth and advocate a culture of mutual respect and inclusion.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent communicator, has solid negotiation skills, and a self-confident attitude
- Has practical experience with established sales methodologies (such as CHAMP, SPIN, etc) and sales tools (like Hubspot, Apollo, or similar)
- Is enthusiastic about social media and working with DTC brands from different industries (such as fashion, beauty, or sports)
- Has a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the (B2B) SaaS field
- Is fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Has startup-spirit, is able to step out of their comfort zone, and knows how to contribute their strengths to a functioning team
What we offer:
- The chance to develop yourself in a collaborative environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- An attractive commission model with no cap
- High degree of autonomy with flexible time management. Home office? Remote work? Workation? All welcome!
- Open-spaced office with room for creativity & fun. Plus, a chill-out/fun area to enjoy the occasional after-work beer 🎮
- Our legendary Sunny Fridays (+5 extra vacation days in July) 🌈
- A monthly lunch budget, unlimited coffee, drinks and other snacks to keep your spirits high throughout the day
- Training & education budget
- Subsidized e-car subscription
- Awesome team events like company trips, Hackathons, and much more...
- Your well-being is our top priority! If there is something that is important to you but is not on this list, please let us know! :)
The minimum salary is EUR 42,000 gross per year (excluding performance-based bonuses/commissions). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.