As a Customer Care Specialist at Storyclash you will:
- Take care of the communication with clients and prospects via Intercom.
- Provides assistance with product and service issues identified by the clients.
- Escalation of technical issues to the responsible stakeholders.
- Supports in the creation of new customer accounts.
- Shares customer feedback onto the product or sales team to improve our service offering.
- Constantly improves product knowledge to resolve various product issues identified by the customers.
- Supports the creation of content pushed in Intercom for special events (holidays, webinars, etc.)
- Manages the relationship with our reactive clients taking care of any billing or administrative issues when these arise.
- Assist with ad-hoc activities assigned by the Head of CS.
We value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences!
At Storyclash, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skillsets, and perspectives. For us, passion and personality comes before education. We hire people who care deeply about supporting each other's growth and advocate a culture of mutual respect and inclusion.
Additionally, we are looking for someone with:
- A high level of attention to detail, ability to organise and plan in advance. You’re able to independently structure your tasks and follow through them.
- The ability to take setbacks and unreasonable expectations in their stride, always moving forward with a positive attitude.
- Eagerness to take ownership of their tasks and drive them through. You identify problems and build up solutions in cooperation with other departments. You get things done.
- A strong drive to achieve their targets, a curiosity to seek out new information and ways of doing things while staying grounded knowing there is always more to do and more to learn
- The ability to work in close collaboration with different teams and team members. Able to properly delegate tasks, take ownership and support others when needed.
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer:
- The chance to develop yourself in a collaborative environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- High degree of autonomy with flexible time management. Home office? Remote work? Workation? All welcome!
- Open-spaced office with room for creativity & fun. Plus, a chill-out/fun area to enjoy the occasional after-work beer 🎮
- Our legendary Sunny Fridays (+5 extra vacation days in July) 🌈
- A monthly lunch budget, unlimited coffee, drinks and other snacks to keep your spirits high throughout the day
- Training & education budget
- Subsidized E-car subscription 🚗
- Awesome team events like company trips, Hackathons, and much more...
- Your well-being is our top priority! If there is something that is important to you but is not on this list, please let us know! :)
The minimum salary is EUR 23,800 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.