As a SDR at Storyclash you will:
- Build sales pipeline and generate qualified sales opportunities through outbound prospecting.
- Be creative and strategic with your outbound approach by using all channels available (Social, Mail, Phone … )
- Gather sales intelligence around customers situation, needs, issues and decision process during your Discovery Meetings
- Independently oversee and manage your sales pipeline.
- Become fully immersed with Storyclash’s product and our value add to customers
We value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences!
At Storyclash, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skillsets, and perspectives. For us, passion and personality comes before education. We hire people who care deeply about supporting each other's growth and advocate a culture of mutual respect and inclusion.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who:
- Possess excellent writing, communication, and listening skills in both German and English; the ability to understand objections and convert potentials into enthusiastic new customers is essential.
- Embrace a collaborative mindset that places importance on "we" rather than "me.
- Exhibit a results-oriented and competitive nature.
- Demonstrate a high level of resilience, enabling you to rebound effectively from setbacks.
- Showcase exceptional time management abilities.
- Display a high degree of empathy, fostering positive relationships with both peers and prospects.
- Exhibit a strong desire to progress within the organization and eventually become an Account Executive.
- Your work ethic is unparalleled; you are willing to compensate for any gaps in knowledge with dedicated effort.
- Be open to coaching and actively engage in giving and receiving feedback for implementation
What we offer:
- The chance to develop yourself in a collaborative environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- High degree of autonomy with flexible time management.
- Open-spaced office with room for creativity & fun. Plus, a chill-out/fun area to enjoy the occasional after-work beer 🎮
- Our legendary Sunny Fridays (+5 extra vacation days in July) 🌈
- A monthly lunch budget, unlimited coffee, drinks and other snacks to keep your spirits high throughout the day
- Training & education budget
- Awesome team events like company trips, Hackathons, and much more...
Your well-being is our top priority! If there is something that is important to you but is not on this list, please let us know! :)
*As fluency in German is mandatory for this role, candidates not meeting this requirement will not be considered*
The minimum Base salary for this role would be EUR 35,000 gross per year (excluding commissions). Your offer depends on your skill set and experience.